Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend

Hope you all had a great weekend. Our weekend was wonderful! We have been on the go. Yesterday we came back to Charlotte after spending a week with our family. I have a really big family so we were on the go visiting everyone. We still haven't gotten around to see everyone but we covered a lot of ground. Everyone is just wild about Zachary. Most of the time they were fighting over who was going to hold him. He would go from one person to the next and just smile and giggle. Everyone just fell head over heels in love with him. Last night we went to WalMart and bought a walker for him. He absolutely loves it. After he played in his walker for a while last night, I gave him a bath and then tried to get him to go to bed. HA!! He wasn't having it. He was up until midnight and then he finally fell asleep. ;-))

This morning we got up at 7am and went to Sunday School and Church. Zachary was in the nursery during church. They told me that he was an absolute angel. Isn't it crazy?!? I just missed him SO much during that time. I knew he was in good hands though. ;-))) After church we went out to lunch with some friends from church and then came home. Zachary fell asleep in the car and slept for a little while when we got home. My friend Christie came over to visit. While she was here, I cleaned up some and organized some things. It was SO nice to have someone there to watch Zachary while I did a few things around the house. I also rearranged the den and now Zachary and I have a lot more room. We played for a couple of hours this afternoon and then we went for a long walk. We stopped and talked to a lot of our neighbors. We got in a really good walk and about halfway through I noticed that Z was asleep. He was really loving the jogger stroller! It is SO awesome! I love it too!!! We got home tonight and ate dinner and had abath. Now he is in his room in his crib sleeping for the first time. ;-)) He has been sleeping in his pack n play every night but tonight we are trying the crib out. SO far SO good! I am getting ready to do some more cleaning and organizing and then hit the bed. Zachary has a doctor's appt. at 10:30 in the morning so I'll have to be up by at least 9 am. This will be his first doctor's appt. in the U.S.

Other than that, we are going to be really busy this week. I have to order the adoption announcements, send out some thank you notes and start planning Zachary's birthday party. I need to figure out where we are going to have the party and then I need to get invitations out. LOTS to do this week. ;-))))

Hugs to you all!!!

1 comment:

Deresa Sherrill said...

Hey!!! I am so glad you and Zachary are finally together. I cant wait to meet him. Let me know when I can come over. Also let me know what I can do to help you with announcements, nvitations and the birthday party. I am so excited for you!!!!!!