Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Home 2 weeks





It's hard to believe that we have only been home for 2 weeks. I feel like he's been here with me for a lot longer. Zachary and I are having a wonderful time together. He is such a little sweetheart. Today we had lots of visitors. He just smiled and smiled as soon as each one came in. He is charming everyone with his sweet smile. I expect that he will be walking in the next couple of weeks. He is trying hard right now. I can tell that over the last month he has really advanced. He is pulling up a lot faster now and actually learning to balance himself. WATCH OUT!!! When he starts walking, I am really going to have my hands full.

Today we went shopping for mommy. ;-))) That's hasn't been the norm lately. Seems like every time I go shopping lately it has been for Zachary. Today, I decided that I needed some new clothes. Zachary was a complete angel while I was shopping. Of course, every minute he had to see what was going on. ;-))

Tonight we went out to dinner to my favorite restaurant, Red Bowl. I was having a sushi craving. Z ate his whole jar of baby food. He just loves the chicken and apples baby food. We were right in the middle of eating and SPLASH....Z reached over and grabbed my glass of tea and it went everywhere. Luckily, most of it was on the floor. He and I neither one got very wet from it. There were 2 people sitting at the table across from us. Z actually turned around in his high chair to look at them. He just smiled and smiled at them. They went on and on about how cute he is and how well behaved he is. I'm telling you, I am SO fortunate to have such a good natured baby!!!!!!

Here are some pictures. There is one of Zachary and me from last Sunday at church. You can see the rose in the background. It was placed on the alter in honor of Zachary by the children's ministry. ;-)))) So sweet. Everyone at church just adores him. We have decided to have his baby dedication on June 10. That will be a very special day. Our pastor said that there won't be a dry eye in the whole church on that day. I know for sure that my eyes won't be dry. We had a baby dedication last Sunday and I had tears streaming down my face. It will be SO special.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

Love and Hugs.....

1 comment:

keelstar said...

You guys look like such a happy family!! Who's the guy holding Zachary? Is that Mike? He looks so happy, overjoyed! I am so glad you are doing well and Zachary looks as if he's been with you from day 1!!! We're still waiting for PINK, it's supposed to come today, it's been a week since we were submitted to the Embassy...keep checking our blog & maybe we'll have good news to report!! Love, Keely