Sunday, May 6, 2007

Beautiful Day

We have had a really good day today. We went to church this morning. We had homecoming today. We had lunch afterwards and they said that we had about 545 people in attendance. Zachary was quite the center of attention charming everyone with his precious little smile.

After lunch we came home and took a nap. I rocked Zachary to sleep and then I fell asleep. We slept on the recliner for about 2 hours. After that we got up and played for a while and then we went to our neighbor's house and visited with her. We decided to go to Cracker barrel for dinner. Zachary ate some mashed potatos but that was about it. When we left there we went to another neighbor's house to see their new puppy. He is SO precious. He was sniffing around Zachary's feet and Zachary just laughed and laughed. One day we are definitely going to have to get a
puppy. ;-))

Tonight I put Zachary to bed around 9:30 pm. He went right to sleep! ;-))) I am SO glad because I desperately needed to clean and put up some clothes. I got a lot done tonight and I feel so much better. It is amazing how much better you feel when your house is clean. Zachary and I have gotten in to a routine and I have learned one very important thing. He never needs to take a nap after 4pm. If he does, he is wound up at night so I try to get him to nap around noon or 1pm. I am going to have to try to stick to this a little closer. I need to stop the broken naps too. I think they make him cranky. Last week we went shopping a few days and he fell asleep in the car a couple of times and then I had to wake him up. This week, I think we'll limit our shopping to no more than 2 hours at a time. We do have some running around to do this week. We will probably leave on Thursday to go home. We are having one of Zachary's birthday parties on Sunday. I can't wait!!! Tomorrow morning we are going to a church daycare where I am considering putting Zachary while I work. We are going to meet everyone and spend a little time observing.

Zachary's cough is getting much better. I am So glad. I was worried about it for a few days. He is now able to sleep better at night and I'm really happy about that.

I think now I'm going to take a hot bath and relax. Zachary will probably wake up around 4 am and want a bottle. I will be able to get several good hours of sleep in before then. ;-))

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

HUGS!

No comments: