Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY












What a wonderful day!!! Zachary had a great time at his birthday party this evening. There were about 7 of us and we had a really good time. Zachary was totally eating up all of the attention from my girl friends. He was charming as always. ;-)) We got some really good pictures. He is such a little honey. He had a great first birthday and mommy has lots of pictures and memorabilia. He got lots of cute stuff for his birthday and some of our friends gave us gift cards..which was really sweet.

The little man was really tired tonight. I gave him a bath around 9:45 pm and then put him to bed. He was OUT within minutes. I cleaned up from the party and I'm getting ready to go to bed now too. Mommy is SO tired. ;-))

Thanks to all of you for the gifts, cards and sweet wishes.

HUGS,
Rebecca

1 comment:

keelstar said...

Happy Birthday Zachary!!! I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate! I can't wait to come home next week, just in time for my own first birthday party!! Love & Hugs! Savannah