Wednesday, May 9, 2007

We've been home 3 weeks

Today has been a good day....despite Zachary still coughing a lot. He somehow manages to be in a good mood anyway. I feel very blessed. We stayed at home all day until this afternoon. Zachary woke up from his 3 hour nap and I took him to the doctor about his cough and his ear. The doctor determined that he has an infection so he is on antibiotics for 10 days. Yuck! Luckily, he is ok with taking medicine. It's strawberry flavor so that helps. ;-) We left there and went to get his prescription filled. Then we went to dinner at mommy's favorite sushi place. He was such a baby doll at dinner. There was a couple with their little girl sitting next to us. Zachary was flirting away. It was so cute. The little girl started talking to us....introducing us to her parents and herself. She was maybe 4 or so. She asked where Zachary's daddy was. I told her that right now he doesn't have a daddy but that we are we are trying to find a good one for him. She said "Why". I told her that not all daddies are great like her daddy. ;-)) She just smiled from ear to ear and so did her dad. I thought it was cute. I could tell that at first her parents were a little embarassed but after I responded they were all smiles. I personally thought she was just adorable and so did Zachary. ;-)

Well, tomorrow morning we are leaving to go see our family. Nana and papa are VERY excited about us coming home. They can't wait to get their hands on Zachary. Friday night we are having a birthday get-together for Zachary's great granddaddy and great aunt. That will be lots of fun. He will finally get to meet the rest of his family. Then on Sunday we are having his birthday party with the family at McDonald's. We have a really big family with lots of babies near Zachary's age. We have 4 near his age (the triplets and one other baby boy who is almost one year old), a 3 year old, a 4 year old and an 8 year old. Zachary will have SO much fun playing with them. Then on the other side of the family we have one little cousin. She is SO precious and he just loves playing with her too. She will also be at his birthday party. It's going to be lots of fun!!!

OK, I'll go for tonight. I need to finish packing and then get some sleep.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I will be posting pictures from the birthday party when we get back home next week. For now here are a few that I took this week. ;-))

HUGS!
Rebecca




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are all the new pics? You said you posted some but the only ones I see are taken in Guatemala :)