Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another Day in Paradise

Happy Boy!
All Smiles!
A Boy and his remote control
Mommy and me
Zachary tickling mommy's foot
Kitties still can't figure Z out


We have been on the go this week...as usual..and it's been a good week. Zachary seems to get more active every day and finds something new to get in to. He is definitely 100% boy!! He is also a remote control hog. lol I have attached some pictures. I'm telling you God chose a child for me that is exactly like me. He is so independent. When I'm feeding him, sometimes he'll start shaking his head no. I finally figured out that he wanted his own spoon. He is eating all kinds of things. I try not to feed him junk. I'm trying to keep it healthy. Every now and then I'll give him something with a little sugar in it...like vanilla ice cream or a popsicle. He LOVES to eat. I swear he has grown so much since we got home. He is very strong too. I am going to have to start working out again just so I can handle him.

He has now started talking. He says mama....and no! I have to say no to him all of the time so he walks around saying "no, no, no, no, no all day. It's SO cute!!! He also has been sleeping through the night for the last week...which I am VERY thankful for. We are on a schedule now and I really try to stick to it. He goes to bed between 9-9:30 every night and gets up around 9 or 10 am every morning. He also takes a nap at noon for about 2-2 1/2 hours.

Some of the things that he loves are: drinking about of a big boy glass, babbling on the cell phone, playing and hiding between the curtains, playing in the bathtub, eatinggraham cracker cookies and crawling around trashing the place. ;-)) Those are just a few.

Ok, I'll go for now. I need to jump on the treadmill. I am on a major healthkick. It's time to get seriuos!!!!

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Zachary is getting so big and handsome!!