Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Last Week of Freedom

Do we have to take more pictures?
Out to dinner with my mommy

You and that camera get on my nerves.
If I smile once will you leave me alone?
Mommy bribes me with a cookie.
Oh, give me a hug!
I am a VERY messy eater!





It's hard to believe but next Monday I will be going back to work. I know I will miss Zachary SO much but it will be good for both of us. I need to go make some money for us and Zachary needs some other babies to play with. ;-)) I won't be working full days but I will at least be there for several hours. I will also be working from home some.

Today was a really good day. Zachary and I played together a lot today and he was in a really good mood all day. I can't say that about yesterday though. He wasn't in a good mood at all. He cried on and off all day which is very unusual for him. I think his teeth were really bothering him.

This Thursday Zachary is having his surgery. I am really dreading it. I know it has to be done but it just kills me to think about him in pain. ;-(((

This weekend we are having Zachary's baby dedication at church. My parents are coming up for the weekend so that they can be there for the special occasion. I am very excited about it. I hope that Zachary will be feeling much better from his surgery by Sunday. The doctor says that usually in 48 hours they are feeling so much better. I hope this will be the case with my little guy.

That's all for now. I'm heading to bed soon. We have a very busy day tomorrow.

Hugs, Rebecca

1 comment:

Susan said...

Zachary is such a cutie. He and Evvy are both messy eaters. They would make a perfect couple :) Hope Zachary's surgery went well and that he is feeling better. Enjoy your last 2 days of freedom!

Susan & Evvy