Sunday, June 10, 2007

Zachary's Baby Dedication













Today is a very special day for us! Zachary had his baby dedication at church today. He was such a good boy during church and during the dedication. One of the questions that our pastor asked me was "Do you know that Zachary is a gift from God?" Boy do I ever!!! He is a precious gift from God and I thank God for him every single day! After I answered the questions that the pastor asked, he carried Zachary around the church and told him how much everyone loves him and how long we waited for him. He just smiled and waved at everyone. Our church family went on and on about what a good baby he is and how handsome he is. I have to agree! We really appreciate our family being at this special service today!! It meant SO much to us!

Once church was over, Zachary got a kiss from his little girlfriend at church, Miss Coble. She was also adopted from Guatemala and is about 6 months older than Zachary. She is a precious little angel. Zachary seems to really like her. ;-))

After church we went out to lunch. Zachary was good during lunch and as soon as we got in the car to come home, he went straight to sleep! It took him about 10 seconds. I know he was tired because so many people had been holding him. What an angel baby!!!

I have posted some pictures from today. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh how wonderful!!!!!!!! He looks like such a little Prince in those pictures! I just adore him and you look SO happy! Alec had that SAME exact outfit and wore it to a wedding when he was this age. I loved it:-)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard you mention your boyfriend in your blog. Are you guys still together?