Saturday, June 9, 2007

Update on Zachary's surgery

Zachary is feeling much better today. Thursday evening he was not feeling well at all. Yesterday he was better but still in some pain. Today he was much better and he played and crawled around. He didn't cry much until this evening. I think he was hurting. He's in bed now (thank goodness) and hopefully gone to sleep. I can't believe that I am going back to work on Monday. In a way I'm kind of excited but I know I am going to miss Zachary SO much. I am probably going to work a reduced schedule for a few weeks and also maybe work from home some after that.

Tomorrow is Zachary's baby dedication at church. The family is here and we are very excited. I found a really cute outfit for him to wear. It's navy blue and white....looks like a little sailor suit. It is just precious on him. I hope he is in a good mood in the morning. Our pastor will carry him around the church and talk to him so I hope he is a little angel. ;-)) I'll post pictures tomorrow.

That's all for now. I think I'll go to bed early and get some beauty sleep too. ;-))

Hugs,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention what type of surgery he had?