Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Short post

I am really tired so this is going to be short. Tomorrow is going to be a busy and stressful day for us. I am very nervous about Zachary's surgery but I have been praying and I know that God is going to take care of us.

Also, I know that my German sister will be reading this so I want her to know that we are thinking of her and praying for her every day. Her baby boy is due on July 4. We are SO excited for you girl!!! Take it easy and try to stay cool!!

I'm closing for now but promise to write more tomorrow.

Hugs,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Mindy said...

LOOK HOW TOTALLY ADORABLE THIS CHILD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry about going back to work. I know that has to be really, really hard for you:-( I am so glad he is home forever now and in your arms where he belongs. It is amazing to think back to the "visit trip" days where we LONGED to post about them being home....and now HERE THEY ARE. Keep us posted about the surgery.
Hugs