Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Almost Wednesday

Well, we've made it through 2 days so far. Things were good today too. I got up and got ready, then got Zachary up, then dropped him off at daycare and then it was off to the gym for me. I worked out and then got ready for work. I actually arrived at work a little earlier today....around 9:30 or so. My attorneys are so glad to have me back but they said that they were going to "ease me back in to things". I told them, OH NO...throw me right in. I work so much better under pressure." So they did. It makes the day go by so much faster when you are busy.

We have been having really bad thunderstorms this week. I left around 4:30 today to pick Zachary up. When I got there, he was sitting on Ms. Diane's lap eating some chocolate pudding. He saw me and his whole face lit up. He started going "uh uh uh uh"....he was so excited to see me. ;-))) I just love that. It's like every day I have something to look forward to with Zachary.

He has been carrying on conversations...mostly with himself. I talk and pretend like I know what he's saying and he just smiles and smiles like he is so proud of himself. His newest saying is "uh oh". He says it over and over. He loves to drop stuff and then say uh oh. He just smiles and smiles. He also has learned how to say "bye". Tonight my mom called and I had her on speaker. She told him bye and Zachary said "bye nanananana". It was So cute.

Well, that's all for tonight. I am on a mission to get in bed early. I'm on a major health kick right now. I am working out really hard in the mornings and by the time bedtime rolls around, I am exhausted. I was reading in one of my health magazines today that there are three things that you can do to jumpstart your metabolism:

1) During the day, run the stairs once or twice. Even just one flight of stairs can get your metabolism going.

2) Drink lots of water during the day. It will raise your metabolism and help you keep burning water and fat longer.

3) Get lots of rest. Not only does your body need rest but your muscles do too.

Hope everyone has a great night!

Hugs, Rebecca

No comments: