Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What a Big Boy

Let's see how this water feels.
Feels pretty good to me mommy.
This is like being at the beach.

Zachary and I are having a good week so far. "We" had a date last night, as in I had a date and took Zachary with me. We had a wonderful time!!! Greg and Zachary hit it off. We got ready to leave the restaurant and he asked me if he was going to get to see me again, just joking, and I said, "Well, I'll consult Zachary on the ride home and see what he says!". He loved that!! We also have been laughing because I have a son named Zachary and he has a dog named Zach!!! lol Now that is funny!!! Anyway, it went so well that we are going out again tomorrow night and YES Zachary is going with us. I told him that this is a package deal so you can't get one without the other. ;-)) He loves children so he is fine with it. Now that's my kind of man!!! I'll keep you guys posted!!!

Zachary gets SO excited at bath time! He has outgrown his baby tub so I decided to give him a bath in the big bath tub. He LOVED it! He had the best time playing. It was like a swimming pool to him. Over the last week or so, he's gotten where he won't sit in the tub anymore, instead he wants to get up, hold on, knock things over and make noise by hitting his little hands on the side of the tub or on the wall. He's so precious...so for yourself. ;-)) Enjoy!

Have a great week.

Blessings, Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow a date..I thought you swore off men for awhile..haha. Glad to hear your back on the saddle! Where did you meet him?