Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good news, Birthday party, Earache & a great 4th of July!

Zachary and great-papa

Mommy and Zachary

What a cool birthday cake.

Zachary and two of the triplets.

How precious



Let's see how many of these balls I can throw out.

Enough with the pictures already mommy.

The Birthday Boy!

Zachary hanging out with a hula girl!

Look mommy!! All of these balls and I found 2 red ones.

Zachary and John Bradley

They're so cute I just had to post another one. ;-))

Zachary with his cousins, Christopher and Elizabeth

Well, let's start with the good news....ok GREAT news!! Today my good friend Bethany got PINK!!! YIPPPEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOO!!! We are so excited for Bethany, Fred and the boys!!!!!! This has been a long road for them and now they can finally see the end of the rainbow. Praise God!!!

My German sister is STILL waiting on her little prince to arrive. She was due on July 3. Yesterday she told me that they would probably induce her either today or tomorrow. Kerstin, if you are reading this, I want you to know that we are thinking about you and praying for you. We love you and can't wait to see pictures of your little angel. ;-))

The other good news is that I got a new job. I was approached by another law firm and interviewed last week. On Tuesday I went back in to meet with the attorneys and they offerred me the job. They already had the offer letter ready. They gave me the salary I asked for ;-)) and they have GREAT benefits and a great profit sharing plan. I already knew I was blessed but now I have been blessed even more. This is an answer to my prayer. It came along at the perfect time.

We have been so busy lately. Things are good except Zachary has an earache and as a result hasn't been feeling too great. He is also teething like crazy...with drool everywhere. ;-)) Bless his heart. Even when he's sick he's still a good baby! He wasn't feeling well weekend before last either and thank goodness at Bethany was here to help us out. ;-))

Last Saturday we went down to the SC / Georgia border to a birthday party for Christopher, our cousin, who turned 1 year old. We had such a good time. He had so much fun playing with his counsins and all of the other children that were there. The party was nice and they had things decorated so cute. The theme was a Luau so everyone wore their Hawaiian clothes. ;-))

On Tuesday night, my dad and his wife came to visit us. They babysat Zachary while I went to a business meeting. I came in and Zachary was on his papa's lap...just as happy and content as he could be. They have a very special bond...and I am so thankful for that. They spent the night and spent the 4th with us. We had a really good time and grilled out yesterday afternoon. We had a lot of fun and hope that they will come back real soon!!!

Hope you are all doing well. I have to catch up on all of the blogs. I have been out of touch for the last week or two. I did read that Evvy has an earache and we hope she is feeling MUCH MUCH better!!!

Hugs to you all.
Rebecca and Zachary

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats on your new job! That sounds just wonderful and I am so happy that so many things are going your way!

Looks like you guys have been having a wonderful time this summer! Isn't so much fun!? And that cake was the COOLEST!
Hugs

keelstar said...

Congratulations on getting a new job! Wow, God is really providing for you & Zachary! You both look so happy together and I am so glad that things are going well for you guys! Lots of love, Keely & Savannah