Saturday, July 28, 2007

100 days ago


Let me see if I can take this car apart.

Showing off my new Diego pjs.

Mommy won't let me play with her computer so I get my own.

Walking everywhere.

What? Can't I get any peace around here?


I can climb stairs!

Handsome!


No more pictures mommy, please!!!!

Baby Boy!


Hi Mommy.

Cutie Pie.

I brought my little man home!!! I have honestly forgotten what life was like before him. All I know is that life is wonderful with Zachary and we are SO blessed!

This has been a very challenging week. Zachary had a stomach bug earlier in the week and we also found out yesterday that his ear infection apparently just never went away. We didn't get much sleep at all Monday thru Thursday. Every two hours or so we was up...just miserable. I still managed to go to work everyday and miraculously felt good and was very productive. Thursday night when I picked him up from daycare, he had 101.8 fever. I knew that I was going to be home with him for the weekend. We have stayed in the house all weekend. I have gotten a lot done and he has gotten a lot of rest. We are going to stay in all day tomorrow too so that he can get another good nap in. He went to bed at 8:15 tonight and hopefully will sleep until 7 or 8 in the morning.

Update on Zachary's pediatrician. We went to see him yesterday and I was not at all satisfied with what he told me of the way that he wanted to resolve this. So long story short, I took him to another doctor. She came highly recommended and we LOVE her!!! She is very detailed and concerned. This is exactly what I have been looking for! She gave him a different antibiotic and something for his cough. She said that this should "fix him right up". ;-))

The new job is great!! I am really loving it. The people are awesome too.

Here are some pictures from today. Zachary growing like crazy!! He is walking all over the place.

5 comments:

keelstar said...

Wow, Zachary is growing up!! What a cute little man you have! I am so glad you guys are doing well and that you are loving your new job! God is so good! Love, Keely & Savannah

Katie said...

Awwwww......Zachary is getting so big !! He looks all boy !!

Susan said...

Oh Rebecca, he just keeps getting cuter. He is definitely all boy. I NEED one of those baby laptops for Evvy. She LOVES my computer and will come up behind the computer screen on the laptop and put her fingers all over the keyboard and just giggle. I keep saying I need to get her a baby laptop.

Talk to you soon!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Rebecca I'm so happy to find your blog too!!! :) Zachary is growing up so fast! He is such a gorgeous little boy. I have missed seeing pictures of him over at a.com, so I'm so glad I know where your blog is now! :)

Love,
Kelly
(Cashcrew at a.com)

Mindy said...

Zachary is such a doll...as always. Is it crazy that a YEAR ago we were planning our first visit trips to see our sweet ones? And that we were lucky enough to meet up at the Marriott? WOW...I can remember hanging out with you in the baby room like it was yesterday, eating at La Vista...wow how time flies.

Anyway....I am so glad you were able to find a better DR that you love. We adore Mikayla pedi and ai am so thankful to have him because he is so thorough and has been wonderful. It makes such a difference.

Hope is feeling better soon!

Hugs