Monday, August 13, 2007

Zachary's walking, mommy loves her new job and so on...























It's been a little while since we've posted. We have been so busy. I absolutely LOVE my new job!!! The people are great and it's nice getting a $12k raise! ;-)) So here's what's been going on. Last weekend, we went home to see our family. We had a great time! Zachary is walking everywhere. He is SO proud of himself. He continues to be such a happy baby and oh how he loves his mommy!! He has really gotten adjusted to daycare. He loves the other children and plays well with them. He is also eating lots of table food. I'm really happy about this. I was wondering when it would happen. ;-))

I have attached some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool!!

1 comment:

keelstar said...

I'm so glad that you & Zachary are doing so well, that you love your new job (praise God for that!) and that Zachary loves daycare!!! Savannah is learning to walk and is getting more & more brave. She walked all the way from the den to the family room yesterday! It's amazing how much our babies have grown since coming home to the US! When Savannah came home she couldn't even crawl and now 2 months later and she's walking!!! God is so good and I am so glad we have our babies home! Love, Keely & Savannah