Thursday, August 16, 2007

Zachary's new rocking horse

Giddee Up Horsey!!!








So we made it through this week. It was interesting. I went out Tuesday night for "adult" night. Mrs. Sue from Zachary's daycare kept him for the evening. When I got home at 10pm he was sound asleep. She said that he had a really good night. ;-)) Neal and I had a really good night too. We went out to dinner and since he was driving, I had a martini. ;-)) YUMMY!!!

Neal had bought a little rocking horse for Zachary so we picked that up at took it back to the house. When Zachary got up yesterday morning, I took him downstairs and when he saw the horse, his whole face just LIT up!!! It is so cute and the perfect size for him. ;-)) So here are some pictures....

We'll post more over the weekend.

Hugs!

No comments: