Monday, July 16, 2007

Quick Update

We have been busy and I have been slack about posting. Things are going well...just staying on the go. Z-man is keeping me on my toes. It's hard to believe but he turned 14 months old yesterday!! Over the last couple of days, he has taken up to 10 steps by himself. He's getting the whole balance thing down. Next I guess he'll start running across the room. Wow...I'll really be in trouble then. ;-))

He is such a precious child and he just loves his mommy! He is going through a clingy phase right now. He is teething and when that happens he latches on to me. Of course, I don't mind at all. That gives me more opportunities to kiss those little cheeks.

Zachary and I are both dealing with stuffy noses right now. It's especially bad at night. I know exactly where he picked it up from. You got it! Daycare. Oh well...what can you do. Right now, I don't have a choice but to take him there. If my side business continues to grow, I'll be home with him in a few years. Nothing would thrill me more!

I started my new job today. Things are great there. I definitely made a good move. We have the greatest office manager! He has a lot of personality and he's very professional...and also has a sense of humor. This is a welcome change from the one that I was used to on my last job. I really miss my co-workers from the last job...and some of my attorneys....but I know I'm in the right place at the right time now. ;-))

Well, I'm going to go for now. I promise to write more very soon and post some pictures. I am in the middle of a great book so I'm going to wind down and read some before I go to sleep.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Karen D. said...

Rebecca,
I am glad to hear that things are going well! I think of you guys often! Hopefully, one of these days we will get to meet!

I am hoping to be submitted for Pink today! I am ready to get sweet Abbie HOME to North Carolina!

Hugs!
Karen