Thursday, July 19, 2007

3 Months Ago Today

Kisses for mommy










It's so hard to believe that it has only been three months since my little sweetheart and I arrived in Charlotte. These last three months have been wonderful. We are like two peas in a pod. ;-)) It is such a joy to be Zachary's mommy. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Zachary is walking now. He can take about 10 steps before he falls. He is SO proud of himself. When he falls down, he just smiles and claps. He'll get right back up and tries again. I know that any day now, he is just going to take off running. ;-)

We have been staying really busy. Daycare is going fine. Zachary has adjusted and decided that he wants to be hooked at the hip during the day with one of his teachers....Ms. Sue. She spoils him and just loves on his constantly. She is going to start babysitting him for me on Tuesday nights when I have to go out of town for business meetings. This will be a relief to finally have something in place so I don't have to always worry about finding a babysitter. This past Tuesday night, Zachary stayed with my friend Connie and her husband and two boys while I went to my meeting. He had a BLAST!! Her two boys just adore him. They told me that he was belly laughing all night. When I went to pick him up, Connie had been rocking him and he was just as content with her as he could be. He has adjusted so well and is so friendly. We are truly blessed.

So here are some pictures of the little man. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Rebecca,
Zachary continues to get cuter if that is possible. Time has flown. I can't hardly remember life before Evvy (except on weekend mornings :)

Take care!
Susan