Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fun at the Park













Today was a really good day. Zachary took a three hour nap and after that I took him to the park. We played on the swings and then I had him posing for pictures. I'm sure he just LOVED that!! ;-)) I'm breaking him in early. After we took some pictures we walked around the lake. The path is about a mile. I think we are going to go back tomorrow so I can walk around it 4 or 5 times. I really need to get back in to my exercise routine. It is amazing how much better you feel when you exercise.

After we left the park, we went to meet some of mommy's girl friends in Ballantyne. The weather was beautiful, there was live music and we just sat around, laughing and talking, and of course gloating about Zachary. He was charming as always.

The little man is finally in bed so I'm heading that way myself. I am exhausted.
I have attached some pictures from today. Enjoy!!!

Hugs,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh I ADORE Him!!! Mikayla said she is THRILLED that he is available! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I really do love the pictures of Zachary, you both look soooo happy :-). I am thinking of you all the time...

Susan said...

Rebecca,
Zachary just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He looks sooooo happy and you sound like you are just having a ball being his mommy. Enjoy the next two weeks before going back to work! I will be thinking of you as I go back to work that week too. I'm trying not to think about it yet.

Susan & Evvy