Friday, May 18, 2007

Baby Shower at Mommy's Office Today











Today was a very exciting day! My co-workers gave us a baby shower! There were lots of people there and we got lots and lots of GOODIES!!!! Zachary made out like a bandit. ;-)) He got about 25 outfits, the majority of which are for him to grow in to...18 months and 24 months. He also got lots of toys, stuffed animals, socks, puzzles, money and gift cards. They had a really beautiful cake for us too. It was huge and the theme was Noah's Ark. I have posted some pictures below.

Tomorrow we have another baby shower at church. We are looking forward to this too. People have been SO generous with their gifts. We appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness and kindness. ;-)) Zachary has no idea yet how much he is loved!!!

I have decided to return to work the week of June 11. I already have Zachary enrolled in daycare so we are set. I will probably work part-time that week. I know it will be really hard to leave Zachary but I feel sure he will be fine and will enjoy himself.

Enjoy the pictures!

Hugs, Rebecca