Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 9

Well, I am posting this a day late. Last night I was feelng terrible so when I put Zachary down with his bottle I also laid down. Well, enough said. That was the end of that.

Yesterday I was sick with food poisoning all day. I believe it was something that I ate off of the buffet in La Vista downstairs. It messed me up. I didn't leave the room but twice yesteryday and for very brief periods of time. It was really miserable.

Last night Zachary and Nora had a play date. They were SO cute together. Nora is Pam and Del's daughter and our babies had the same foster mom. They are just like brother and sister. If one is playing with a toy the other one wants it. It's so cute to watch. They are both precious little angels.

Not much more to tell about yesterday. Zachary and I took several naps throughout the day. I had put a blanket on the floor for him to crawl on so he played and played and was all over the place. I expect that he will be walking in another month or two, if that long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just watched the slide show. What a beautiful baby boy you have. Enjoy every minute with him. Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Meredith's Great Aunt Lib

Anonymous said...

People have been posting on adoption.com about many people getting sick at the Marriott buffet the past few weeks. Too bad you didn't see it before. So stay away :)