Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello from South Carolina

Hope everyone is having a good week. Zachary and I have been so busy this week. We went to church last Sunday and Zachary met lots of people. Of course everyone just went on and on about how beautiful he is. He is SUCH a good baby too. I really got lucky. He hardly ever cries, smiles and laughs constantly and just loves everyone he meets. ;-))

After church on Sunday, we left to go home to be with our family for the week. It was the first time that my dad and his wife, my stepdad and the rest of the family had met Zachary. Everyone just fell in love with Zachary. He's such a little charmer. He will let anyone hold him and he loves to play with their ears and mouth. ;-)) He also has a fascination with ceiling fans. It's so cute to watch him just stare at a ceiling fan. Usually it's when one of us is holding him and he leans his head back. Then those sweet little cheeks are just shining!! He is SO irresistable. My family is picking around about who gets to hold him. I told them to just go ahead and start a waiting list. He's so popular. Everyone wants a piece of him. ;-0)

Zachary is so well behaved. We have taken him out to eat numerous times and he is just a little angel. He is sleeping very well at night and has adjusted very well. We have had NO transitional issues at all!!! It's just wonderful. He reaches for me when he is tired of hungry and the rest of the time he is content. I don't think he has experienced any grieving at all. It's like he just knows I'm his mommy and that's all that matters to him. I just love him so much. I can't imagine or even remember for that matter what my life was like before him. It's so wonderful now!!!

Just wanted to give you guys an update. We have been on the go this week. Zachary has met lots of his family this week. We still have some to meet. We will be here until Saturday and then we are heading home. I promise to post some pictures when I get home. My mom's computer is really slow. If I can get to her office tomorrow, I will try to post some pictures then.

Hugs and kisses,
Zachary and mommy

2 comments:

Mindy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that your Prince is doing so well! He is just a doll baby and I am so happy for you!!!! Also....thank you for your sweet comment about my grandma. You are a sweetie and I am so glad we had the opportunity to meet:-)
Hugs

Karen D. said...

I am so glad that things are going well! I have been checking for updates! Please post more pictures soon!!!

Blessings!
Karen