Monday, April 2, 2007

The dream has come true

I am here!!! Zachary and I have been together since 3:00 today! I didn't sleep very much last night. I was just too excited. I finally struck the last thing off of my TO DO list this morning. I am really glad that I got everything done. I haven't really been eating much the last few days so I really wan't feeling all that great. It was an absolute fiasco at the airport this morning. WOW....the lines were really long and it took forever just to get to the gate. Then I was almost late. I think I was the LAST person to board. Geez...plus I hadn't had anything to eat and ran out of time to get something. I have had a major headache all day. I'm hoping that once I get some sleep tonight it will go away. We have already tried to get Zachary to sleep tonight but he wasn't having it. I think he was too afraid that he would miss something. I am getting ready to try again...mainly because I am a walking zombie right now.

And a BIG YEAH to my friend Laura who got out of PGN today after 9 months!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have to go. I promise to post pictures very soon.

Love, Rebecca and Zachary

1 comment:

keelstar said...

Wow! I cannot believe that you are in GC with Zachary! This is so awesome! I bet you are in absolute heaven! I hope that you get lots of sleep tonight and that you feel tons better tomorrow morning! What a dream come true! I'm so glad you made it there safely & I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Love & Hugs to you both!
Keely