Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 12

Hola! Once again, this entry is for yesterday. Unfortunately the internet was down and I wasn't able to check email or write my entry for the day.

Well, yesterday we moved to our new home for the next 6 days. YEAH!!! Only 6 days left until we get home!!!!! ;-))) The move wasn't really that bad. I packed the night before while Z was asleep. We got over here and like I said, it's a totally different world even though it's only 2 or 3 blocks away from the Marriott. The hotel itself is much nicer, the rooms are nicer and bigger and even the beds are better. Z slept in his crib for a little while last night and then I put him in a bed by himself...surrounded by big pillows. He slept all night and so did I!! YEAH!!!! Prior to going to sleep there was a birthday party outside by the pool and the music was VERY loud. I was miserable trying to go to sleep but then Z woke up and we had the computer guy in here and well by the time he left, the computer wasn't fixed but the party was over and Z and I went right to sleep.

Our friend Veronica arrived yesterday with her sister and mom. We went downstairs with them to meet with the foster mom and get Meredith. It was very emotional for all. Little Meredith is having a hard time adjusting right now and her mommy, nana and aunt aren't getting much sleep. Please say a special prayer that little Meredith starts adjusting today and is able to stop crying. She is such a little sweetheart and it just breaks my heart to see her crying...not to mention seeing my friend Veronica upset. It is very hard all the way around.

Zachary is up and moving constantly. He loves to be on the go. The problem is that everything he comes in contact with goes in his mouth. That really bothers me. I got some lysol and sprayed everything down. The rotavirus is very bad over here and the last thing we need is for Z to get that...or me for that matter. So I am just trying my best not to let him put things in his mouth without Lysol first. I am terrified of him getting that rotavirus. The sooner we can get out of here and get home, the better it will be, especially for sanitary reasons.

We will be posting again today about our adventures today!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Rebecca and Zachary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and little Z are doing well. I'm so glad you are there with Veronica. I know yesterday was not what she had expected, but hopefully today will be much better for all of them. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with all of you.

Love
Meredith's Great Aunt Lib