Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WOW...WHAT A GREAT WEEK SO FAR

This has been such a WONDERFUL week!!!!! First I get out of PGN on Monday and then today my friend Veronica got out with NO previos!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am SO happy for her and her husband Todd!!! We are hoping to travel at the same time to pick our babies up!!!!!! I am so excited for them!!!!! The pain is over for both of us now but we won't be satisfied until our other friends get their babies out of PGN too!!!!! THANK YOU Senior Barrios!!!!!! You have made two families VERY happy this week!!!!!!! We hate to be selfish but we would LOVE to see a few more outs!!!!!!

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO VERONICA AND TODD!!!!! If you would like to visit their blog, I have a link to their website on my blog.

HUGS,
Rebecca

No comments: