Monday, February 12, 2007

The week has started off on a good note.....

Today I found out that my friend Pam got out of PGN. Her daughter Nora and my son Zachary have the same foster mom. She first entered PGN on November 20, got kicked out and re-entered on December 21...and got OUT today. Congratuations Pam and Nora! Our agency also had 2 other OUTs today. This was very exciting news!!! Hopefully this will be my week. Philip had said that he thought I would be next....then these three got out. He said that he was shocked....but that he knows I'm next. So here's praying for good news tomorrow or Wednesday! I know out time is coming soon! For now, we will celebrate with Pam and Nora! Congratulations!

I will post more tomorrow. I have a big closing in the morning so I'm going to go to bed so that I can get up early, go to the gym and make it to work by 8:30 am.

Hopefully next time I post, I will be announcing our OUT!

HUGS.....
Rebecca

No comments: