Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Update Day

Has come and gone! I received an email from Philip at our agency this morning and he said that we are still on the director's desk awaiting his approval. He said that they are still optimistic and praying that we will get out of PGN this week! Well, they aren't alone. ;-)) So basically what I'm saying is that I do not have any additional information yet but hopefully will know more tomorrow. I am on pins and needles waiting on the "magical" call!!! Every time my cell phone rings, my heart hits the floor with anticipation.

I worked out 12 hours today so I am getting ready to crash. I will post again tomorrow and hopefully I will have some great news to share with everyone!!!

Hugs, Rebecca

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My prayer is that you will receive "the call" tomorrow! You are in my prayers!

James 1:27