Friday, February 2, 2007

Not a Peep from the agency today

Well, today has come and gone and I didn't hear anything from my agency. Philip was suppose to let me know yesterday exactly when we landed on the Director's desk but I never heard from him. I called him today and found out that he was out of the office. You know, he deserves to take days off too but I do think that he should follow up with his clients when he says he will. That really gets old after a while.

I am hoping and praying that we will get the magical call next week!!! I actually saw on the forum today that someone has been sitting on the director's desk (supposedly) waiting for his signature since mid-December. I don't think that happens very often but it definitely doesn't give you the warm and fuzzies to see things like that. I just keep holding on to the fact that my agency and Adoption Supervisors both said that they think we will be out of PGN next week. This weekend I am going to try to stay busy (and get some rest too). I will spend hours working on Zachary's scrapbook. I am also going to clean house and then go to the office for a few hours tomorrow. I have been putting in long hours for the last couple of months. The money is good but I stay tired a lot. I guess the upside is that I can get some bills paid off before Zachary gets here. That will be one less thing that I have to worry about. ;-)) Also, I was so excited today when my accountant called and said that I am getting a refund....and a pretty good one at that!!!! I was so worried that I would have to pay. Thank God for yet another blessing!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You will be in my thoughts. My husband and I are going on 8 weeks in the PGN hole! No kick outs so far. Hopefully we'll hear something soon as well.

Keep your head up and your eyes on God!! His ways are perfect!

Blessings!