Thursday, February 15, 2007

Almost the Weekend...YIPPEE

I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We had a great one. We went out to dinner and then had a quiet evening. Mike and I were thinking along the same lines as far as gifts. We are both in to angels...and I bought him an angel for Valentine's Day and he bought me one. It was a surprise for both of us. Luckily, we didn't buy the same one. ;-)) I tried to post a picture of the one he gave me, but it won't upload for some reason. I'll try again later.

For now, I'm hitting the bed. I am still praying that tomorrow is our day!!! One of the moderators on the Yahoo forum told me that she always sees lots of OUTs on Friday!!!! I hope I will be posting tomorrow that we are OUT!!!!

HUGS,
Rebecca

Here's a picture of the one he bought me....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your day is coming...I can feel it. I am praying for ya!
Hugs