Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Made it through another day.....

This was a rough day in the office. We finally had our big closing today. I was running around like a wild woman all day WITH my cell phone in hand every minute! I kept waiting on the phone to ring. Poor Mike called one time and I said "Don't call me on my cell unless it's an emergency. You know I'm waiting on Philip to call." It's like I want that line open for Philip every minute from now until we get out!! I noticed that I was moody all day long. I felt good but I was SO anxious...still on pins and needles praying for Philip to call with good news. Ok, well it didn't happen today but tomorrow could be our day!! It's Valentine's Day and it would be the most perfect time for us to get OUT!!!! That would be so special!

Mike and I have a nice evening planned for tomorrow. We are going to dinner and then I have a few surprises up my sleeve. I got a surprise for him (can't post on here what it is because he may look) and I made a card for him from Zachary and me, with a picture of us...that says "WE LOVE YOU"!!! He will so love that!!!! I have a strong feeling that he and I may have bought each other the same thing.... Tune in tomorrow night (or Thursday night if I'm too busy tomorrow night) and I'll tell you what I got. ;-)))

Oh and if we get out of PGN tomorrow...I will DEFINITELY be posting here tomorrow!!!! ;-))))))

HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVE EVERYONE!!!!

Hugs,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you receive your "magical" call today!

Mindy said...

YAY YOU HAVE A BLOG...I don't know how long you have had it but I am happy. I am SO looking for that OUT post from you.
Hugs and Prayers!