Monday, March 5, 2007

Another Week

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We had a very good weekend. We were at my parents mountain house. It was so much fun and we got to see some snow!! A lot of people don't get excited about that but I do!!! It snowed for about 14 hours. Mike and I went out walking in the "blizzard". It was so much fun. It was like we were little kids. ;-)) We both took a vacation day today which was really nice.

Well, I couldn't wait to get home and check my email. I was SO hoping to have an email from Philip telling me that Zachary's new birth certificate had come in. Unfortunately I didn't have an email from him. I am still really hoping that we get it this week. The problem is that now we are getting close to the cutoff and if we don't make it, we will be waiting until the second week in April to pick Zachary up. This just kills me. We can't even get a confirmation as to what days the Embassy is closed. We are hoping at best to get an appt. for the last week of March. If not, then it will be the week of April 9....which means he won't be home for Easter. ;-((( Oh well, I'll get over it I guess since I don't really have a choice.

Well, it's back to work tomorrow. Fun stuff!!! Let's pray for good news this week!!!

Blessings, Rebecca

No comments: