Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Wednesday

First off, we got great news today! My friend Keely called and her daughter, Savannah, is OUT of PGN!!! YIPPEE!!! I am so excited for them!!! Hopefully the next part of the process will go quickly for them! Now we just need for Bethany son, Anthony, to get OUT of PGN!!! Please join me in praying for them. They have been in about 4 months now.

Well, I thought this week was really going to creep by but it is flying by. I have so much to do. Yesterday and Monday I worked 11 hour days and made a lot of progress at work. Today I only worked 8 hours and then I came home. I have so much to do and I really haven't accomplished much tonight. Mike came over and has been working on my ceiling fan in the family room almost all night. It has been a realy pain to put up, partly due to the fact that I have cathedral ceilings.

Tomorrow I have to get serious. I have at least written out my "To Do List". I know that this weekend I am going to be SO busy. I have to finish getting packed, clean the house, work in the yard and just everything organized. I still can't believe that in less than 5 days, 113 hours, 28 minutes and 30 seconds ;-)))) I will have Zachary with me forever!!!! WOW!!!! I can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Hugs,
Rebecca

No comments: