Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hump Day

Well, I made it through today. This has been kind of a tough week...not necessarily with the adoption but I have some other things going on. I am just trying to stayed focused on Zachary. Of course, when I do I'm always smiling. My brother came to visit this evening. We went to dinner and did some catching up. He has so many exciting things going on in his life too. He just recently got married and his wife is AWESOME!!!! They are getting ready to close on their new house so they are really excited about that. I'm excited too. I told them to make sure that they get mine and Zachary wing ready ASAP!!! ;-))) They are ecstatic and can't wait for Zachary to get home. Also, they knew I was having a hard time today and they sent me a dozen pink roses. They are beautiful! How sweet was that?!

Ok, now on to Zachary. Tomorrow is the day that the Civil Registry promised our attorney that our birth certificate will be ready. My friend Veronica and I are praying and crossing all of our fingers and toes that both of our birth certificates come in tomorrow so that we can get submitted for PINK by Friday. We are praying for an appointment by the end of March. Also, my friend Pam was submitted for PINK today so we are praying that she gets her appt. very soon too!!!

I tell you, I could really use some good news tomorrow. I feel really good about it and know that there are so many good things to come. God has blessed us so much already! I'm am trying to keep faith in him and let him handle this situation. HOPEFULLY tomorrow I will be posting that we have the birth certificate. Once we get that it has to be translated and then will be submitted for PINK. This will probably take anywhere from 2 days to a week or so. YIPPEE YAHOO!!! I get more excited with every passing day!!

HUGS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got word through Veronica that you both have wonderful news today. I am so excited for you two. Still praying that you all will be able to travel together to pick up those sweet babies. Keep the faith.

Hugs,
Veronica's Aunt Lib