Friday, March 16, 2007

Sad Day

Well, night before last we found out that we will not get PINK until next week...probablly Thursday according to our agency. I was SO disappointed. I was just sure that we would know when our appointment would be by yesterday. Unfortunately, not only does a week seem like an eternity at this stage of the game but now I will have to extend my leave start date out a week or two at work. Basically this process controls your entire life. Emotionally it's very hard when you want something so bad...and it's so close...but every time you go to reach for it, someone moves it further away. It's just far enough away that you can't reach it. Last night I was a basket case but today I am feeling better. I am still sad and disappointed but trying to take on a better attitude today. I know that this is part of God's plan but it's hard for me to understand since I can't see the whole picture. I just have to keep reminding myself of this and keep my focus where it should be. For all of you who are praying and have been, thank you and please continue. Also, please pray for my friend Veronica who is in the exact same situation as I am. We are both struggling right now but we will make it and we will be in Guatemala with our babies very soon preparing to bring them home.

Hugs,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I will definitely pray for you. I know it hurts when you have your entire heart counting on something and it moves further out of your reach. AT LEAST you're out of PGN. Some of us are STILL there and have NO IDEA when we're coming out. I am asking God to send you there SOON!!!! Keep smiling! <><

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Veronica at this time. I know you are both so disappointed, but keep looking up. God is still in control. You both are in my prayers.

Hugs,
Aunt Lib

Mindy said...

I am praying for you sweetie! I know how hard the wait for PINK is and I am so sorry that you are caught up in all of this mess going on down there. But soon...sooooo very soon he will be in your arms forever. I know your heart is aching. I am praying you hear soon!
Hugs