Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Standing on my head....

Well, it's Wednesday and I am just dying to know when our Embassy appt. is going to be. I an SO anxious to make reservations and get on the plane! This past Monday we got Zachary's passport. Philip sent a copy of it to me today. SO precious!!!!! We were submitted yesterday for PINK!!! Typically these pink slips are issued within 48 hours. Our 48 hours will be up tomorrow afternoon. I am just hoping and praying that we get our appointment date tomorrow. I'm so anxious that it's hard to focus on anything else. I have to head up our neighborhood association meeting tomorrow night so that will occupy my mind for a while. Philip promised that he would call me the minute he hears from Cinthya....no matter when it is. Since Cinthya is 2 hours behind us now...she won't be able to pick up pink slips until 5:45 our time. SO, I guess we didn't get it today so we'll look to tomorrow. After all, that's when our 48 hours will be up.

That's it for now. I am hoping that I will be able to post our appt. date tomorrow!!!

Thanks for all of the prayers.

HUGS!!

No comments: