Monday, March 19, 2007

Counting down....

Happy Monday. Today was a pretty good day. Once again I had a hard time concentrating at work. I am counting down the days until Thursday. I am so anxious to see when our appointment is going to be. I am ready to book my flight but I really need to find out when our appointment will be first. I am still planning to fly out the first week of April. I am really hoping that my mom will fly down if she can't go when I leave. She has few conflicts at work but she thinks that she will be able to come the third week if we have our appointment then. I am so excited!! I am really trying to get everything in order now because I know the time is drawing near.

Not much else to tell today. I did get up and go to the gym this morning and boy oh boy am I sore...especially my back. That's what happens when you fall out of your routine for a month!! Maybe I'll learn a lesson from this.

Hope everyone is doing well....and that this will be the week when we all get good news.

Love and hugs,
Rebecca

No comments: