Thursday, March 22, 2007

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

PRAISE GOD!!!! I found out tonight that we have our PINK SLIP and Zachary's final appointment is April 17 @ 7:15 a.m. YIPPEE YAHOO!!!!

I just made my flight arrangements. My flight leaves Charlotte on Monday, April 2 at 11:22 am and Zachary, my mom and I will return on Thursday April 19@ 7:52 pm. My mom is not flying down until 5 or 6 days before our appointment. I am staying with some friends until she gets there!!! ;-)))

I can't believe that the journey to bring Zachary home is FINALLY almost over!!! Now the real fun begins!!!

Thanks SO much for all of the prayers!! Please keep them coming!

Oh and I almost forgot, two of my friends got their PINK slips today too!! Congratulations to Veronica and Susan!!!!!! We'll all be in Guatemala together!!! ;-))

Love and Hugs,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and God bless and keep you safe in your journey to pick up your darling baby boy. So much fun ahead!!
Meredith's Nana and Pop

Anonymous said...

Prayers are answered. I am so excited for you and Veronica. I have been praying for this exciting day to come quickly. Enjoy your time in Guatamala with Zachary, and have a safe journey as you bring him home.

Hugs,
Meredith's Great Aunt Lib