Friday, March 23, 2007

IN JUST 10 MORE DAYS....

I WILL BE IN GUATEMALA WITH ZACHARY!!!! WHOOOOO HOOO!!!

Today I made my flight and hotel reservations. I am flying out on Monday, April 2. My mom is going to join us on April 16. Then on April 17 we have our Embassy appointment. On Thursday, April 19, my mom, Zachary and I will be returning to Charlotte. I made hotel reservations for us at the Westin! Veronica and her sister are also staying there. Veronica did all of the leg work and found the best deal at the Westin. We wanted to stay at the same hotel, so when I found out she was staying there, I booked our room too. The pool at the Westin looks AWESOME!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I have lots to do this weekend. I need to revise my list of "Things to do". Tomorrow morning, I'm going for an early morning walk and then it's out to the back yard to put a water sealant on my fence. Fun stuff!!! I am have to put my cool new blinds up in the kitchen and install 2 carbon monoxide detectors. Then it's on to finish painting the bathroom. I really have my work cut out for me this weekend but I have SO much energy because I am pumped about the good news!!!

Will touch base tomorrow and give you an update on my progress.

Thanks for all of the sweet messages over the last couple of months!!HUGS!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Thank you for thinking of us and checking in on us during YOUR very exciting time! I had been watching and WATCHING for you to get PINK and THANK GOD YOU HAVE. I am so excited for you!!!!!! Have a wonderful PU trip. You are going to make the BEST mommy!
Hugs