Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weekend in the Mountains


Fall is finally here!

Catch me if you can!

Look at all of these pumpkins!

Irresistable!

Mommy and me

Can we take this pumpkin home mommy?

Beautiful view

View from the chairlifts at Ghost Town

I'm gonna be a cowboy when I grow up.

Wow papa! I'm impressed with how fast you got on that horse!

I crack myself up!

Papa, thanks for sharing your coffee with me.

Papa and Me

Yeh, I know I'm adorable!

We have been crazy busy lately! I'm sorry for not writing. I'm trying to do better....really!

Last weekend we went to the mountains with my dad and his wife. We had a really good time. On Saturday, we took Zachary to Ghost Town. We had to ride the chairlifts to get there. Zachary loved it. He wasn't scared at all. Zachary also took a pony ride while we were there. He loved that too! He looked so precious on the pony.

The scenery was beautiful last weekend! The leaves were starting to turn and the weather was perfect. The air was fresh and crisp. It was so nice to finally get a taste of fall.

On to other things, Zachary has another double ear infection! He had to have two rocephin shots. It was terrible. So we have decided to go to the ENT doctor on Monday and talk about tubes. We are going to have to do something...and quick. Monday he was just miserable. I felt SO bad for him! He was much better by yesterday and today he was great. He woke up in his usual happy mood. He was SO excited to go back to daycare today. He really loves it there. Today we also got proofs back from the pictures that they had made at daycare. His were AWESOME!!!! I loved all four poses. I ended up getting two poses. I'm going to give those to the family at Christmas. One is a close-up and the other one has him sitting on a bench with a vine and a pumpkin. He looks so absolutely adorable. I swear, every day when I get up, I thank God for Zachary! I am SO blessed to have him.

Sometimes I just stop, reflect on things and thank God for all of the blessings he has bestowed upon us. There is so much sadness in this world. I have close friends who are sufferring....one whose husband is dying from cancer, one who lost a 37 year old friend to a massive heart attack, one who just had her third miscarriage, several who are waiting on their adoptions to be finalized so that their precious angels can come home and several who are sufferring from depression, for one reason or another. I just pray that God will wrap his arms around all of these who are in pain and to comfort them during these times. Prayer is the key!

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great pictures! Sorry Zach has been sick again. Hopefully the ENT can fix him up good.

I totally know what you mean about waking up and feeling greatful for our kids every morning. I live for my angel now. She is my life and I don't know what I did before she came into my life. We are truly blessed.

Take care!
Susan