Thursday, October 18, 2007

Looks like tubes are in our future

Today I made an appointment for Zachary with an ENT doctor. We are going Monday morning at 9am. I'm ok with getting tubes in Zachary's ears if it will stop these earaches. He was so miserable on Monday. I never want to see him like that again. I have numerous friends who have had tubes put in their children's ears and that fixed the problem. That's what we're hoping for too!!!

Week before last we had our 6-month post placement done. We really liked our social worker and she loved Zachary. She said that she couldn't believe how much personality he has. By the time she left, he was blowing her kisses. That's his thing now...he blows kisses to all of the girls. What a little charmer he is. ;-))

So, the latest on my love life is that...well, there's not one now. I met this guy back in July and we really hit it off. The chemistry was flying but we started off as friends and took things slow. So then we moved to the next level and shortly after that the problems started. One of my pet peeves is when men don't do what they say they are going to do. I simply will not put up with that. There were several times when he was coming by or said that he would call, and I didn't hear from him until the last minute and on one occasion, not at all. Well, three strikes and you're out. I wrote him off after he said he was coming by and I never heard from. Then he called and acted like nothing was wrong. I let him know early on that this is one thing that is really important to me. Apparently, he can't handle it. So, it's just little man and me again and I'm fine with that. Truth be told, I don't have time to be dealing with a relationship right now. Zachary and I are always on the go and we hang out with friends and family alot. One day I'm sure God will send the right man in to our lives but until then, Zachary will get ALL of my attention. ;-))

More to come later with pictures....

Hugs!

No comments: