Friday, October 19, 2007

It has been 6 months today since Zachary came home from Guatemala


Mommy, I'm getting really sleepy now!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-cqJ6p7JEDzWF1yiu6fyVpvHYk_49i3-sC27QIbqRnT-mWtWAKIOQB4lkp1BphiTuyFUOsr9ixpuySrP6OAh3Yf4oNdrrQNqWt4pZP-o6QJylLFiaR1YNckOVMK6cKAcuGxu27DjEOwtX/s1600-h/100_1907.JPG">
How sweet...

Hi mommy!!

Today is another milestone. We have been home now for exactly six months! It seems so much longer to me. I feel like Zachary has been here all along. I actually can't even remember what it used to be like before he was here. There is no doubt in my mind that God planned all of this. Zachary absolutely loves his mommy and the feeling is mutual! I have watched him grow up and change so much over the last 6 months. I feel so blessed to have Zachary. What a precious gift from God!

Ok, so enjoy the pictures and I'll write again soon. Tomorrow we are going to the pumpkin patch and on a hayride so I should have lots of good pictures. ;-))

Hugs....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy belated 6 month anniversary. Where has the time gone. It seems like we were hanging out in your room last week watching our kids play on the bed.

I was looking back at the pictures from pickup last week on Evvy's 6 month and they have changed so much.

I agree it seems like Evvy has always been in my life. Wouldn't change a thing.

Susan