Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friday Eve







Thank Goodness it's almost the weekend! It has been a really busy week!

We are planning to go to the mountains this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful leaves and taking Zachary to the pumpkin patch so we can get some pictures. There are so many things going on in Asheville this weekend so I think we may end up there.

I have posted some pictures from last night. We were at dinner with my friend Sara and she took these pictures of Zachary. I just love the close-up pictures!!!

Hugs,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I hope you have a great time at the pumpkin patch this weekend and get some rest!

Pineapple Princess said...

Rebecca,

Thank you for stopping by our blog. So glad to have you! Thank you for your prayers. It means the world to us!!!