Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Zachary lovin' on Sara

Back home at last

I really love this picture!!!

Zachary and Nana Dot

Zachary with Pastor Stan and Mrs. Donna

Mommy and her pumpkin baby

Zachary, Grace and Coble (another Guatemalan angel)

"Beauty and the beast"

"I really do love older women."

"Why does my mommy have me dressed like this?"

My little dancing lion

We went to "Trunk or Treat" at church tonight and had a great time. I got SO many great pictures. Sara went with us and Zachary was clinging to her all night. He was fascinated and puzzled by all of the costumes. He looked in the mirror and just smiled and smiled at himself. Then I put my blonde wig on and he just stared at me as if to say "Where is my mommy?" He loved looking at the costumes and wasn't afraid at all. He just stared at everyone and gave them the "do you KNOW how crazy you look dressed like that" look. He had fun and so did we!! I managed to keep the candy away from him this year but I'm sure that next year it will be a lost cause.

Hope you all had a great Halloween with your little ones!

Hugs...

2 comments:

keelstar said...

I love his little costume! I commented on your post below too! You'll have to check out our blog for pics of Savannah & Mackenzie in their little costumes!! They were adorable too! Love, Keely

Pineapple Princess said...

Cutest lion EVER!!!