Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July























SO happy we have a long weekend!! It was a nice short week which was awesome!! Zachary is doing great....finally getting over this crazy cough. I just hope it doesn't come back. So there are so many things that I want to do over the weekend. I am going to exercise every day this weekend...hopefully hitting the trails if I can find a babysitter. I also really want to take Zachary to the water park. I got a membership for us and we haven't used it yet. I have to wait until his cough is completely gone. So maybe next weekend we'll check it out. Also, I am getting ready to start tot soccer classes with Zachary. We'll be going on Saturday mornings. Should be a lot of fun for both of us and will give Z some good exposure to sports. Got to start them out young!! We are planning to get together with some friends and watch the fireworks tomorow night. Should be fun!!

So here are a few pics that I took over the last few weeks.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!!

Hugs!

5 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Rebecca, Zachary is just too cute. I can't believe I met him when he was just 3 months old. What a sweetheart then and now!! My email is aszymankowski@kc.rr.com.

HUGS! Jules

Samantha said...

Toddler soccer-should be fun!

Donovan said...

I hope you had a great 4th of July!

God bless!!

Susan said...

Zachary is so adorable as always. Great to see new pics. Hope you are doing great and having a great summer. We got a waterpark membership too and Evvy LOVES to swim.

Susan

Nora Glenys said...

Love the pics. I can't wait to see the pictures from the water park. It sounds like you are staying very busy. Where do you find the time?