Tuesday, September 11, 2007

REMEMBERING SEPTEMBER 11

I sent this email out at work today and wanted to also post it on here:

I haven't seen any special emails going around about this but I can't let this day go by without sending a message to encourage each of you to take a moment of silence today in remembrance of all that lost their lives during the attacks on 9/11, 6 years ago today. I remember the day like it was yesterday....where I was...what I was doing....who I was talking to...and how scared I felt inside. I believe that our country has come a long way since then. Let's join together and thank God for all of his blessings and for helping us come to terms and gain peace with the tragedies that were dealt with on this day, 6 years ago, that changed our country forever and caused us to ban together as one.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET ALL OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES AND ALL OF THE EMERGENCY WORKERS AND VOLUNTEERS THAT LOST THEIR LIVES TRYING TO HELP OTHERS!!

GOD BLESS THE USA!!

No comments: